This Policy does not apply to websites that are accessed via hyperlinks posted on our website.
A list of personal user data that may be collected, stored and used when working with the website:
– information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, type and version of the browser and operating system;
– information about your visits and use of the website, including the duration of visits, page views and paths to navigate the website, etc.;
– information that you enter when using the services on our website;
– information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
The personal data you provide via the website will be used for the following purposes:
– administration of our website and business;
– personalization of our website for you, allowing you to use our services on our website;
– sending you messages;
– sending e-mails that you have specifically requested;
– providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user on this information);
– consideration of requests and complaints made by you or about you in relation with our website;
– ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
– verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our private messaging service on the website);
– as well as other uses.
In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When using your personal data for direct marketing (commercial newsletters and marketing notices about new products, services and offers that we esteem will be of interest to you), we include a link that you can unsubscribe from in the future.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
– your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
– the need to enter into or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favour;
– the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, law proceedings, etc.);
– in the presence of important grounds of public interest;
– upon substantiated requests of state bodies, which have the right to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we agree not to disclose your personal information to third parties.
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. Storage period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
We inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
On the website the terms of the Policy may be changed. In this case, you need to periodically review the website. All changes take effect from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use the website, you confirm your agreement with the new terms of the Policy in the version in force at the time of use of the website.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you may contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of this Policy and the rights granted to personal data subjects under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and you agree with the stated conditions by checking the box “I agree”.